Re: 2.6.16 released -> 2.6.16-1

Hello,

we branched 2.6.16 for sid right away, so the work should take place in
dists/sid/linux-2.6 and be applied to the trunk branch, too.
The reason for this immediate branch are the xen images, which are
excluded from release for now.

All architectures but amd64, i386 and s390 have outdated configs.
Please have a look at your architecture, and fix it.

Because of this, I suggest we should not upload today, but wait until
tomorrow:

I propose a deadline for changes at 16:00 UTC on Mar 21st, so we can
upload in time for dinstall.

Best regards
Frederik Schueler

--