Re: linux-image-2.6.16-rc5 installation problems on S/390

On Thursday 16 March 2006 19:26, Bastian Blank wrote:
> Yes, this is the definition until now. If you don't want to wait for
> the next snapshot, you have to force it with /etc/kernel-img.conf.

Shouldn't it at least have seen that initramfs-tools was installed and
used that as yaird was not even installed?

Looks to me like there may be a script error somewhere. The same did
already work with 2.6.15.

Forcing in /etc/kernel-img.conf does indeed work. Same errors as in my
other mail after booting into 2.6.16 though.