Re: removal of svenl from the project

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 10:59:46AM -0500, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
   <snip/>
> So far, I have never took the time to study the detail of the expulsion
> process, so sorry if this mail is inappropriate. But be sure that I will
> do everything I can as a DD to stop Sven's expulsion.

Here another DD that doesn't has time to study the expulsion process.

Right now is my approach to wait for a voting for the actual expulsion
and then vote to keep Sven Luther _in_ the project.

Let me know if I need to do something else to keep luther a DD.

Geert Stappers

P.S.
Cc me about this energy drain issue