update-initramfs -u in postinst

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of uswsusp. uswsusp installs a initramfs-tools hook
and calls update-initramfs in its postinst to get installed on the
initramfs.

Your packages (udev, cryptsetup, initramfs-tools itself) do the same.
In all cases the exact command that is called is:

	update-initramfs -u

Which only updates the initramfs of the most recent kernel. Now I was
wondering if that would be the best thing to do. Wouldn't it be better
to use:

	update-initramfs -u -k all

That way all installed get the most recent tools in their initramfs.

Or am I overlooking something?

grts Tim