Re: kernel and d-i testing

reassign 401980 linux-2.6
retitle 401980 msync() fixes break NSLU2 (apt segfaults)
thanks

It seems the msync() LSB fixes applied in -6 break the NSLU2: during
d-i, apt-get segfaults.  This does not happen on a system that is
already installed (only during d-i) and not on any other ARM machines.

Gordon will try to find out which of the msync() patches is the
culprint.  Once we know that, we can decide what to do (i.e. whether
there's a fix for that patch or whether I'll just revert it on ARM
since LSB on ARM doesn't exist anyway afaik).

* Gordon Farquharson <gordonfarquharson@gmail.com> [2006-12-14 06:50]:

--
Martin Michlmayr
http://www.cyrius.com/