Re: suspend2-patch in forthcoming Etch?

Hi again,

maximilian attems wrote:

>>  What does this exactly mean? Must Nigel submit it to upstream? AFAIK (at
>
> yes, debian does not include third party patches
> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianKernelPatchAcceptanceGuidelines
> Xen und Vserver are evident "enterprise ready" exceptions ;)

Okay, I don't wanna keep whining about some missing patches ;-) , but
according to your reference I ask myself (and of course you :-) ) why for
example are there patches like  linux-patch-bootsplash or
kernel-patch-debianlogo included, which obviously don't fit to the
requirements of the debian kernel team.
Going back to work now...

Cheers,
Andre