#394193

Hi,

#394193 includes a patch that would enable udev and the MD subsystem
to play well with each other. I have not tested it yet though, so
I am relying on Marco's and Neil's judgements.

Under what conditions could that patch be included in etch's
kernels? Neil wants to get it into upstream, but that way it won't
make it in time.

Of course I'd test it thoroughly if you're willing to go that path.

darwinism is nothing without enough dead bodies.