Re: RFC: Final version of kernel team's firmware GR proposal, coined to be consensual to all those of good faith involved in the current discussion.

* Sven Luther (sven.luther@wanadoo.fr) [061006 10:00]:
> I paste here the last instance of the draft proposal by the debian kernel team
> [1]. Well, mostly me and Frederik, with direct input from Manoj, and reflecting
> assorted comments from others, Steve and Anthony being the most prominent ones.

This draft seems ok to me, but the other draft that is just being called
for vote is ok either.

Cheers,
Andi