Re: Xen 3.0.3 for Etch

Bastian Blank wrote:

Upstream forked a 3.0.3 tree a week ago. I hope they will release it in
the next two weeks. I think it will be a good idea to release this with
Etch. This may be also a good target as RHEL5 will also release with
Linux 2.6.18 (we use their xen patch for the kernel already) and Xen

My current plan is:
- Upload 3.0.3-testing with version 3.0.3~rc1+hg$revision and abi
- Let it migrate to testing.
- Update kernel to use this one as first option instead of only
- Remove xen-unstable from testing after anything else is migrated.

Having Xen 3.0.3 in Etch sounds really well :)

Jaume Sabater

"Ubi sapientas ibi libertas"