Re: scheduling linux-2.6 version 2.6.17-9

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006, Frederik Schueler wrote:

Hello,

I would like to upload linux-2.6 2.6.17-9 tomorrow, wednesday 13th.

It includes 2.6.17.12 and .13, among some other small fixes.

Does anyone have pending changes which need more time?
If so, please raiso your voice so we can reschedule.

I plan to enable vserver flavour for sparc, but I'll definitely will not be able to do it until tomorrow. I guess it's not a big deal if it goes into the next upload though.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org