Re: [kernel] r7232 - in dists/sid/linux-2.6/debian: arch/i386

Hello,

On Wed, Aug 23, 2006 at 11:23:54AM -0600, dann frazier wrote:
> > -  [ Kyle McMartin ]
> > -  * Apply patch to fix pa8800 (mostly...)
>
> hey Frederik,
>   Did you mean to remove Kyle's comment, or was that a typo?

I did mean to remove it, in preparation for the release we wanted to
make today.
The mentioned patches where removed from the series file by Bastian a
couple of days ago because they touch general code, and Kyle decided
to not update the patches for this release, making this entry obsolete.

Sorry for not writing this into the commit log, where it should have
been commented.

Best regards
Frederik Schueler

--