Re: Version for etch 4.0 release?

Hi

Thanks for all the answers.
The reason for the question was that they wanted to focus on one
version in order to get that working nicely.

An other related question is how you see on make openvz kernel binaries
released in Debian. It would be nice to have such binary kernels just
as vserver have such binary kernels.

What need to be done in order to make that possible?

Regards,

// Ola

--
 --- Ola Lundqvist systemkonsult --- M Sc in IT Engineering ----