patch reorganization

Hi folks

debian/patches of linux-2.6 is currently a flat structure, where it is
not really easy to see, what a patch affects.

To make it maybe a little easier I propose a functional structure like
- bugfix/
  Bugfixes or backports. I'm not really happy with that.
  - all/
  - $arch/
- debian/
  Debian specific patches like the version definition.
- features/
  Complete new things.
  - all/
    - $feature/
      If the feature needs too many patches, like vserver and xen.
  - $arch/
- security/
  Only security fixes.
  - all/, $arch/
    Maybe this can be dropped.
- upstream/
  - all/
    For upstream updates like the stable kernel releases.
  - $arch/
    Optional, for arches like m68k and hppa with seperate upstream.

To make the life for stable updates easier, which often needs a large
bunch of updates, it may be possible to add support for wildcards in the
series definitions which can be used like
| + security/23etch1/*
to apply all patches in that directory.

Bastian

--
I'm a soldier, not a diplomat.  I can only tell the truth.
		-- Kirk, "Errand of Mercy", stardate 3198.9