Re: Scheduling 2.6.17-1

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006, Frederik Schueler wrote:

Hello,

Linux 2.6.17 has been released today, and I would like to upload it to
unstable tomorrow (Monday 19.06).

snapshots for

amd64
i386
powerpc
s390
sparc

and the sources can be found here (when they have finished building):

http://kernel-archive.buildserver.net/debian-kernel/pool/main/l/linux-2.6/

sparc kernel downloaded from there currently does not work. I've tried it and it appears to randomly hang while loading modules. It is not clear at the moment what the problem is, as I've tested 2.6.16-rc6 (I believe) successfully before. I'm currently running my own build, well see what happens with it.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org