Re: linux-2.6-exp_2.6.16-1_s390.changes REJECTED

On Sun, Apr 30, 2006 at 12:25:06AM +0200, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> On 10639 March 1977, Sven Luther wrote:
>
> >> Right now, with no deep insight into the kernel team, this package is rejected,
> >> as it looks like an addition to unstable that shouldnt be there. Of
> >> course you are free to (try to) convince me or other ftp-teamler to
> >> accept it.
> > Have you considered asking the kernel team before doing the rejection ?
>
> Would you read my mail then you would read that I have asked at least
> one of that team, waldi.

/me rereads that email.

Well, yes, but i have some serious trouble conciling that fact with the "with
no deep insight into the kernel team". This simple phrase from you seems to
indicate that more communication is needed in order for you to better
understand the situation, and i believe that mailing lists are better suited
for this kind of things than irc chats.

Anyway, it seems that Bastian has things well in hand, so ...