Ruby - GenTech opportunity

Hello,
	I am looking for a Software QA person with Ruby (Watir would be a plus).  I
am finding however, that Ruby aficionados do not post themselves on standard
job boards like Monster or Careerbuilder.  Do you, or someone you know have
Ruby and need a position in Massachusetts?  Please give me a call at the
number below, any info you may have, even on how to track down Ruby users,
would be much appreciated!
Thanks!

Emily McElfresh
Recruiter
Generation Technologies, Inc.
781-272-3008
bur@genp.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
All information in this Communication, including attachments, is for the
sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and
privileged information.  Any unauthorized review; use, disclosure or
distribution of any kind is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, contact the sender via reply e-mail and destroy all
copies of the original message.