Re: Re: PS/2 barcode scanner shows no output, kernel 2.6 (atkbd.c)

Hello. I am experiencing this same problem. My barcode scanner that used to work under kernel 2.4 now does not work on kernel 2.6. It seems to be that this scanner send the whole string read to the computer through the keyboard and the kernel 2.6 now seems to be protecting against "many keys pressed" (a whole string could be interpreted as that). Does anyone knows how to solve this problem? my barcode scanner does not have an option to send the characters one by one.

Thanks in advance.

---sram