Duplicate flavor builds

Hi,

I've run a test build of 2.6.16-rc6, using dists/trunk/linux-2.6. It appears that each flavor gets built twice, which is a huge waste of resources. First build is peformed during 'make-kpkg build', second one - during 'make-kpkg kernel-image'. Anybody else seeing this? I'm not sure whether the behavior of kernel-package or the upstream build system have changed (I'll investigate), if you have any ideas, please let me know.

Best regards,

Jurij Smakov                                        jurij@wooyd.org