preparing 2.6.16-rc2-1

Hello,

with the release of rc3, we should finally start to track 2.6.16-rc in
experimental, to have all configs in shape an all architectures building
in time for the -final release to happen the same day for both upstream
and us :-)

The svn branch to be used is

dists/trunk/linux-2.6/

and the orig tarball (with signed sha1 checksum) is to be found here:

http://people.debian.org/~fs/linux-2.6_2.6.15+2.6.16-rc3.orig.tar.gz
http://people.debian.org/~fs/linux-2.6_2.6.15+2.6.16-rc3.orig.tar.gz.sha1.asc

I would like to have 2.6.16-rc3 uploaded to experimental on friday before
dinstall, unless someone objects.

This leaves us full 3 days to beat it into shape, so there should be
no problem.

Best regards
Frederik Schueler

--