Re: Preparing 2.6.15-4

On Thu, Feb 02, 2006 at 11:54:07AM +0100, Frederik Schueler wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On Tue, Jan 31, 2006 at 04:51:28PM +0100, Christian T. Steigies wrote:
> > At least m68k/Amiga is currently not working and a large number of patches
> > just appeared the other day in the m68k CVS which are supposed to fix this,
> > but also change basic interrupt handling. There is at least one problem with
> > the patches which make building for mac fail and I haven't had the chance to
> > test a new kernel yet on any m68k box, I hope to be able to do that tonight.
>

> What is the current status, can we upload today?

I submitted one patch, which is supposed to fix my problem. I haven't been
able to test it yet, calsses, you know. Also, the buildd just started
building a NMU of glibc, which should take 4-5 days to complete... anyhow,
the kernel builds with this patch, the other patches with the IRQ changes
are not commited yet, since I tested those and the kernel did not boot.
Additional fixes for that are available, but also untested. As is the
keyboard fix... in short, I believe the current kernel should work on Amiga.

Christian