Re: LI-2.6.15-1-686 Wont Boot After Modem Driver Inatall Attempts

Leonard Chatagnier wrote:

> Consider ths issue solved, but clarify your
> comment above about the patch available.  Is it
> specifically a patch, a Linuxant updated driver or a
> new module package for Debian as I'm a little vague on
> this?  Also is it available now or when if you know?

I was talking about this:
http://www.linuxant.com/drivers/hsf/downloads-patches.php

However, that's for the HSF driver; I think you're using HCF. In any
case, the correction will be included in the next version of both
drivers, which are expected to be released very soon.