Total Language Solution

Dear Sirs,
      We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company.
      Shanghai Wonderful Translation Co., Ltd,one of China’s leading translation & interpretation companies, dedicates herself in providing our clients with highly professional language solutions.
      In a global marketplace distinguished by remarkable growth and consolidation, WTC provides many language solutions that will assist in effective communication and organizational development. All of our existing clients are continually looking to acquire best language solutions in order to improve business process and break through bottle neck, which enables them to gain competitive advantages and attain commercial objectives.
      With over 200 highly qualified translators and interpreters with local and international industrial experience, WTC generates revenue from a client list including over 60% of world top 1000 companies
      By providing translation and interpretation services in different industries, WTC people are passionate to deliver premium products and services that meet all of your personal and company needs.
      If you have any requirements, please feel free to contact us.
      For more information, please visit our website at:
      HTTP://WWW.SHWDF.COM
      Shanghai Wonderful Translation Co., Ltd
      Suite 801, Building 15, 1880 Longyang Rd, Pudong New Area, Shanghai,PRC
      Zip: 201204
      Account Exective: Mr Jia
      Tel: 0086-21-58915169 68948979 58432894*803
      Fax: 0086-21-58431814
      M P: 13482251975
      Q Q: 87386590
      Http://www.shwdf.com