stable kernel 2.6.8-2-686

Hi,

The 3c59x kernel module doesn't work with vlan (802.1q) tagged packets.
Apparently the fix was committed somewhere around 2.6.10, anyway we've
upgraded our stable box to vanilla kernel 2.6.15.1 to work around this
issue -- no discarded packets at all now.

If there's gonna be an update to the stable kernel, a patch to make the
3c59x module work with vlans rather than silently failing might be a
plan.

Thanks,
Stu.
(I'm not subscribed so please CC me on any replies)