Re: Troubles running 686-smp kernels (both 2.6/2.4)

First, Thanks a LOT to all who answered me, and sooooo soon, I know you have just lot of work doing what you do now, and I really appreciate that, well, all Debian Users too    :-D

I did what you suggested me and now I've the 2cpus running...

Thanks a LOT, and keep doing what your doing, which is percfectly good!!!

Greetings to All and have a nice day!

 ?=¬)
Dererk

ps: Debian POWA!
ps2: To check :D

$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
processor       : 0
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 5
model           : 2
model name      : Pentium 75 - 200
stepping        : 12
cpu MHz         : 166.679
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : yes
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr mce cx8 apic
bogomips        : 331.77

processor       : 1
vendor_id       : GenuineIntel
cpu family      : 5
model           : 2
model name      : Pentium 75 - 200
stepping        : 12
cpu MHz         : 166.679
fdiv_bug        : no
hlt_bug         : no
f00f_bug        : yes
coma_bug        : no
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 1
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr mce cx8 apic
bogomips        : 332.59
-- Vlady@Melee: ~$ cat /proc/version {Pipe} grep -i 'power in your
hands' Debian GNUine Perception -Fortune Tip- Nothing so needs reforming
as other people's habits. -- Mark Twain