Re: woody security updates

dann frazier wrote:
> Yes.  I really said woody.
>
> I've imported the woody 2.4 kernel trees into an svn repository:
>   svn.debian.org/var/lib/gforge/chroot/home/users/dannf/woody
>
> We're currently tracking 160 issues, across the 6 woody source trees:
>   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/kernel/patch-tracking

Thanks a lot!

However, please let us first roll out the update I've prepared already.

It "only" needs to be ported forward / backward to 5 kernels...

The source for 2.4.18 is here:

http://klecker.debian.org/~joey/security/kernel/kernel-source-2.4.18_2.4.18-14.4.diff.gz
http://klecker.debian.org/~joey/security/kernel/kernel-source-2.4.18_2.4.18-14.4.dsc
http://klecker.debian.org/~joey/security/kernel/kernel-source-2.4.18_2.4.18.orig.tar.gz

Regards,

	Joey

--
Have you ever noticed that "General Public Licence" contains the word "Pub"?