autobuilding kernel.debian.net

Andreas Barth has kindly offered to host debian.kernel.net on a system
which will have access to a buildd network (the same one that builds
experimental and volatile).  This would be a on a system running dak,
where he would act as ftp master for us.

So that he can begin the setup, I wanted to get a list of the dists we'd
like to host.  Initially, I'd like to see:

  sarge-security-proposed-updates
  sarge-backports

At some point we may want a sarge-proposed-updates as well - not sure
about that one.

Any others?