Preparing 2.6.14-6 release, getting 2.6.15-rc into shape

Hello,

we should finish the release 2.6.14-6 of linux-2.6 as soon as possible:
It includes 2.6.14.4 and fixes a couple of bugs, among them the current
udev breakage with ide-generic.

I would like to see it uploaded tomorrow, unless someone has a big issue
pending.

The other package I would like to see finished is the experimental
2.6.15-rc one.

The following architectures need their configs updated:

- alpha
- arm
- hppa
- m68k
- powerpc
- s390

The following patches need still to be checked, and dropped or rediffed:

- powerpc-calibrate-tau.patch
- powerpc-g3-750cxe.patch
- remove-references-to-removed-drivers.patch
- tty-locking-fixes9.patch
- powerpc-mv643xx-hotplug-support.patch
- powerpc-apus.patch
- s390-uaccess-const.patch
- powerpc-build-links.patch
- powerpc64-audit_sysctl-build.patch

and of course the hppa and m68k arch patches.

If we intent to release 2.6.15 the same day as upstream does, we have
still some work to do...

I would like to upload a 2.6.15-rc5 tomorrow, too, built with the new
kernel-package (fixes the missing Makefile.cpu in the headers package),
and upgrade to 2.6.15-rc6 afterwards. Having more arch configs updated
would be nice for this.

Can we go ahead with these two packages, or does someone have objections
against uploading tomorrow?

Best regards
Frederik Schueler

--