Re: nubus powerpc 2.4.27-10 source build

Can you go into the build dir, do a make, and post us the build log ? Maybe
redirecting it to a file or something ?
mabye even opening a bug report against the package to make sure i don't
forget as i will not have much debian time these next weeks, and so others can
also help.

Hi, I did better. I cleaned source and began build again with success. Everything builds fine with no errors. I have build log saved should you need it, I will email log to you, just ask for log. The whole build lasted 81 hours. I will build again with a different .config with modules built in for monolithic consistency possibly next week. I applaud you and Simon for all you have done.

Cheers,
Rod Ross