Note about unfortunate message from linux-image

Hi!

I'm not reporting this as bug, because I think I've read this is fixed in the kernel-package in experimental anyway. Just in case it's not fixed...

The bug is that linux-image complains about a possible previous install of the kernel, probably just because the linux-headers that were unpacked before, but in the same apt-get call, put the build symlink in /lib/modules/2.6.14-2/.

Willi