Re: language of choice for k-p packaging ...

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 16:38:25 +0100, Maximilian Attems <maks@sternwelten.at> said:

> On Sun, Nov 13, 2005 at 03:52:31PM +0100, Maximilian Attems wrote:
>> > Well, not wanting to relaunch the discussion at this, but i think
>> > Python rates really high on the most-uncomprehensible langugage
>> > contest, or at least as a language allowing or encouraging to
>> > write incomprehensible code :) Well, at least in the
>> > gencontrol.py incarnation of it. :)
>>

> ohh you meant not kernel-package but kernel packaging sorry for my
> confusion.

        Oh, I see. I can't cancel my last post, so please accept my
 apologies for massively misconstruing  your older mail.  I was being
 way too defensice, I thought I was being accused of being a flamew
 war started.

        Again, sorry for cluttering up the list with my inanities. I
 need more coffee.

        manoj
--
"Here at the Phone Company, we serve all kinds of people; from
Presidents and Kings to the scum of the earth ..."