2.6.15-rc1 released: begin of 2.6.15 preparations

Hello,

to archive the goal of releasing linux-2.6 version 2.6.15-1 the same day
upstream releases linux 2.6.15, we are going to track the -rc releases
in the main development branch and upload them to experimental, as we
already did for 2.6.14. This means:

- after the release of 2.6.14-3,  dists/trunk/linux-2.6/ is copied to
  dists/sid/linux-2.6

- dists/trunk/linux-2.6 will become the tree for 2.6.14+2.6.15-rc1.

In order for everyone to have enough time to get this announcement and
commit their pending changes, this will take place on tuesday morning
UTC - some team members are inactive during the weekend, and considering
all the timezones we are spread across, having a whole monday in all
timezones should be sufficient for everyone.

NB: We won't move things around this time, we will just go on to
2.6.15-rc1 in trunk and have 2.6.14-3 in dists/sid for the pending
bugfixes.

I hope this proceeding will settle the row we had on moving things
around without prior notice.

Best regards
Frederik Shueler

--