Re: Updated Howto needed: How to compile a kernel like etch's.

On Tue, 1 Nov 2005, Nick Hill wrote:

I have tried and failed to find a howto which will fill my need:

I need a howto which gives the steps, package names and repositories to

1) Build a kernel just like the binary distribution in testing/unstable.

2) Build as 1) above but be able to apply/remove patches during the build process

3) As 1) But using the latest svn patch sets from debian kernel development tree.

Hi Nick,