Re: How i can move my kernel if i have authorization.

On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 11:07:38AM +0400, SuperrrLeha wrote:
> How i can move my kernel if i have authorization.

This kind of question would be better asked on the debian-user mailing list.

In general, kernels are usually files kept in /boot, and boot-loaders
such as grub and lilo allow you to choose which one is used. However,
please be carful, as errors when rearanging your kernels and boot loader
could result in a system that does not boot.

--
Horms