2.6.13+2.6.14-rc4-0experimental.1

After consultation on #debain-kernel, I've uploaded
2.6.13+2.6.14-rc4-0experimental.1 for i386 and powerpc to
experimental. I guess they have to go through new now,
but that doesn't take very long these days.

The next move is probably to move the tree to 2.6.14-rc5,
and hopefully 2.6.14 will appear, we can merge that,
and put everything into sid.

Hopefully the changes for porters have died down,
though I do expect a large number of FTBFS on this release.
Please help!

(m68k, I know your life is hard, its ok for you to hold back
 until after 2.6.14, and even after that goes into sid
 if that works for you, lets chat about that some more.)

I'm offline in Korea from now until Tuesday, Sven will
handle anything if this upload falls off the rails.

I've put the packages in
http://packages.vergenet.net/testing/linux-2.6-2.6.13+2.6.14-rc4/
incase they dissapear from other sources.

--
Horms