Re: Ramdisk generation tool migration and 2.6.14-rc4 status report (Was: Bringing the 2.6.13 (and beyond) kernel to sid, solving ramdisk generations issues and stuff.)

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 09:18:02AM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 12:52:09AM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> >   - initramfs-tools needs to be uploaded, it seems to wait for mklibs in NEW,
> >     but i was able to build it just fine, no idea what is going on here.
>
> This is fixed since yesterday.

Over cool :)

I had a quick look at the yaird diff, but it uses getopt vs getopts (or
vice-versa), and this would mean changing initramfs-tools (and initrd-tools)
beyond what i am confortable dealing with in a hurry, so your call.

Also, like said, i would appreciate a review of my user-message and man page
changes, for style and english.