Re: Bringing the 2.6.13 (and beyond) kernel to sid, solving ramdisk generations issues and stuff.

[snipping the cc list ]

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005, Bastian Blank wrote:

> > The other issue is that 2.6.14 is scheduled for release in the not so distant
> > future, so we may skip uploading .13-3 to unstable and go for .14-1 directly,
> > depending on status of newly introduced breakage in .14 and such.
>
> I vote for the later.
>
> Bastian

i agree 2.6.14 will happen pretty soon.

btw svenl what happened with all the powerpc patches,
didn't see a lot of them merged upstream, maybe i'm mistaken?
please push them through benh to -mm so that they
can be merged in the first 2 weeks.

--
maks