Experimental Buildd for 2.6.13+

Hi Andreas,

as you probably know the kernel-team has started using experimental
as a staging ground for linux-2.6. Unfortunately this hasn't been
entirely successful, except for i386 (and amd64, but isn't that
a different thing?). The main reason for this is that the buildds
do not seem to be building our packages, much.

If I go to http://experimental.debian.net/build.php?arch=&pkg=linux-2.6
I see:

 * 2.6.13-1 (s390) (latest build at Oct 8 08:11: maybe-failed)
 * 2.6.13-1 (m68k) (latest build at Oct 8 14:42: maybe-failed)
 * 2.6.13-1 (mips) (latest build at Oct 9 15:10: maybe-failed)
 * 2.6.13-1 (powerpc) (latest buIld at Oct 8 22:07: maybe-failed)

That does have useful information for s390, m68k, and powerpc
(though I have one of those and already knew it was broken).
I also know that i386 works, because I hand tested that.
But all the other architectures are missing, (although
I happen to know hppa is foo bar if anone cares to fix it).

If I go over to the following URL, I see all the missing
architectures listed as Needs-Build. Are their buildd's missing,
broken, or do they just not like us for some reason?

http://www.buildd.net/cgi/package_status?experimental_pkg=linux-2.6&searchtype=all

It would be tremendously helpful if we could get linux-2.6 autobuilt in
experimental for all actitecters except mips and mipsel which are not
currently supported by the main upload, and perhaps m68k because it
takes so damn long it tends to get hand cross-compiled.

--
Horms