kernel-package for t-p-u

Hi Manoj,

Sven Luther has prepared an update of kernel-package that
fixes some minor problems that prevent the sarge version
from being able to compile linux-2.6, which we would
like to get included in volatile.

The package, and its changes are here, though you
will have to ask Sven about the details if they
are non-obvious. I just verified that it worked,
and Sven has asked me to handle the upload as he is
busy this week.

I'm writing to you to see if you have any
objections to this upload. Or alternatively,
if you would like to make the update yourself.
The changes are at the following links.

N.B: the packages at the following should be exactly the same.
Sven's Copy: http://people.debian.org/~luther/kernel/
My Copy:     http://packages.vergenet.net/testing/kernel-package/

--
Horms