2.6.12-9

Hi,

Matthew Wilcox has advised me on IRC that #329888 (FTBS on hppa)
is in fact a kernel problem, not a bin utills problem.

He's going to reasign the bug and write something useful there for
us, but in a nutshell the fix is

http://cvs.parisc-linux.org/linux-2.6/arch/parisc/kernel/pacache.S.diff?cvsroot=&r1=1.19&r2=1.20
http://cvs.parisc-linux.org/linux-2.6/arch/parisc/kernel/pacache.S?r1=1.19&r2=1.20&makepatch=1&diff_format=u

Are there any objections to adding this patch and releasing 2.6.12-9?
I can do this tomorrow, if someone else doesn't get to it first.
Also, it would be good to bump the priority to high, as that
was appropriate for 2.6.12-7 which included security fixes,
and 2.6.12-6 is still in testing.

--
Horms