2.6.12-7 upload ? How far away is 2.6.13-1 ?

Hello,

I think it should be time we did a 2.6.12-7 upload, with all the fixes that
those bring in, especially the powerpc64 nvidiafb disabling one, before we do
2.6.13-1.

Not so sure about the 2.6.13-1 status, it should work just fine with yaird (i
am using it here now), and i was really impressed about yaird, it did detect
all my stuff from the start, including the input device, the filesystem
drivers and so on, but i guess most here are more interested in
initramfs-tools, because of the ubuntu connection maybe ?

Anyway, i am in favour of doing a 2.6.12-7 upload tomorrow or so, so if anyone
has anything to say about this, please do so now.