Re: modules

On Sat, Sep 03, 2005 at 08:45:07PM +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> Why not fix the module-package so they build those binary modules themselves ?

It makes it possible to build the correct packages, but it does not
address the problem that this needs regular uploads of all of the
packages which I want to fix with this.

We already did the same step with the images themself, so why not do it
with modules?

> BTW, i am curious, how can a wireless chip be "highly" wireless :)

s/wireless/used/, better?

> > It may also contain sources themself. (One example may the ibmvscsis,
> > which is needed on several pSeries machines but never released and
> > Ganneff may kill me if I want to add a package with 5 source files.)
> I am not entirely sure i agree on this.

Please explain.

BAstian

--
Many Myths are based on truth
		-- Spock, "The Way to Eden",  stardate 5832.3