Re: Final decision, please vote ... Re: SVN layout

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 07:09:36PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 11:10:19PM +0200, Bastian Blank wrote:
>
> No reply?
>
> Bastian

Was there something to reply ? I didn't get the impression that you gave any
valuable reason, and "read again" is not something which i understand as is.

I prefer to abstain from commenting until i get more clear explanations, and i
guess this is similar for others.

Notice though, that apart from you, all those that participated in this
thread where in favour for that move.