draft of DebConf5 debian-kernel paper

hey,
  I posted a draft of a paper for DebConf here:
     http://people.debian.org/~dannf/debconf5/

  If you have time in the next couple of days, please take a look and
tell me where I went wrong :)  I tried to talk about both day-to-day
type tasks, as well as some history and some notable stuff happening on
the list lately (kernel freeze, ABI issues, unified source package,
security support, firmware redistributability, etc).

  I'm very open to changes - new topics included.  I think a number of
people on this list will be there - if you'd like to co-present on one
of these topics (or one I didn't mention), let me know.

Horms: I listed you as an author in this draft because I stole some
content directly from a couple of your .au slides; let me know if you'd
prefer I didn't.

--
dann frazier <dannf@dannf.org>