Who should be maintaining kernel-patch-powerpc-{2.4.27,2.6.8}?

Hi Sven,

You've orphaned kernel-patch-powerpc-2.4.27 and kernel-patch-powerpc-2.6.8,
and I'm a bit confused by the text of #303024 and #303021

Who in your mind should be listed as the maintainer of these packages if not
either yourself or the Debian Kernel Team?

They've been orphaned for nearly a month, and they're at the top of the list
of packages that need to be uploaded with their maintainer set to the QA
group, but this doesn't seem to be the right thing to happen in my mind.

regards

Andrew