Re: dpt_i2o for amd64

Hello,

I have a dpt_i2o card myself wich I had to remove from my workstation
when I moved to amd64, I know your problem pretty well. Thus I am
interested in this patch, I tried to contact adaptec back then but
got no response. Where did you get that patch from? Was it already
proposed for inclusion in the official 2.6 tree?

Either way, if you can point me to where it can be downloaded at
adaptec, I will have a look at it.

In general, this is a debian-kernel thing, and considering there is no
amd64 specific patch, I would have to add it to the debian source tree.

Kind regards
Frederik Schueler

--
ENOSIG