Re: issues with hard freezing kernels 2.4.27 and 2.6.8?

On Sat, Mar 26, 2005 at 11:28:09PM +0100, Andreas Barth wrote:
> So, my question is: Are there any issues with that?  Are there non-security
> updates to the kernels required (except of #288180 that I'm already
> aware off)?

We still need to get a couple kernels recompiled against a newer
kernel-source-2.6.8, I think. For instance, I've been waiting to find
out if I should upload kernel-image-2.6.8-hppa recompiled against
kernel-source-2.6.8 2.6.8-15 to sid.

I've already built the images, and have updated svn. They also contain
one small non-ABI changing, non-module changing config option tweak.
CONFIG_USB_DEBUG was =Y for hppa, but is =N for everyone else, so I
rectified this annoying log filler.

Let me know if I should upload to sid.

Cheers,
	Kyle M.