Re: NEW handling: About rejects, and kernels (Was: Re: NEW handling ...)

Sven Luther wrote:

>Still i believe i have made some constructive proposals, and even if my
>first posts may have been a bit too aggressive, for which i apologize,
>or too many, i think it is also a prove of the passion which lies on
>this issue.  Something which has the potential to affect many of what
>we believe debian is, and which is handled by utter contempt, at least
>in the initial posting.

I give my support to Sven. And I think there is many more people in this
list who should apologize, too.

And I believe that the Vancouver proposal, if implemented as intended up
to now, will not only affect what Debian really *is*, but in some ways
will *destroy* what Debian is.

Massa