Re: d-i rc3
On Tue, Mar 15, 2005 at 05:44:20AM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Joey Hess <email@example.com> [2005-03-11 15:45]:
> > Just a quick note to say that I think we have all the kernels in
> > place that we want for d-i rc3, so if you've been holding off on
> > some kernel update (such as fixing any of the many security holes)
> > to avoid destabalising rc3, you can go ahead with it now.
> Horms, is anything new pending for the new 2.4 source package?
I am currently getting 2.4.27 ready for rerelease,
but as I got waylayed by other work this is a bit
behind and won't happen until next week at the earliest.
- d-i rc3
- From: Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Re: d-i rc3
- From: Martin Michlmayr <email@example.com>