Re: 2.6.11-1 status, ready for an upload this WE ?

On Sun, Mar 13, 2005 at 06:05:14PM -0700, dann frazier wrote:
> On Fri, 2005-03-11 at 15:50 +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I have looked at the 2.6.11 kernel status again, and it seems to me that from
> > the remaining TODO items of the 2.6.10->2.6.11 porting, we had the following
> > things still on TODO :
> >
> >   1) the ia64 patch. Those will be dropped and new patches need to be
> >   provided. that can happen post -1 though, especially as there was no
> >   activity from the ia64 kernel guys yet.
>
> I forward ported this & have added it to 2.6.11-1.  I've also submitted
> it upstream.
>
> Note that the source isn't buildable in svn atm.
> powerpc-pmac-agp-sleep.dpatch doesn't apply, but it just looks like just
> an offset issue.

Yep, i am aware of that, i saw it in the build but had to go. Will fix it
today.

> > So i would like that we aim at a 2.6.11-1 upload somewhen this WE, maybe on
> > sunday, does this sound possible ? Who is ready to upload 2.6.11-1
> > kernel-images ?
>
> I can get ia64 ones out this week, probably.

Guess it is too late, we need to properly fix the non-free issue first, i will
look into that, want to speak with fs first on this, since he started moving
stuff to non-free.