short random freezes.

Greetings.

I've been running sarge in the last year, and recently I performed
an "aptitude dist-upgrade" that, among other packages, upgraded
kernel-image-2.6.8-1-686 to kernel-image-2.6.8-2-686.

Thereafter, my PCs and (non-critical) servers sometimes freeze for a
short time (tipically about a second) during which keyboard, mouse and
display seem inactive.  The frequency of freezes increases significantly
under heavy load.

This has usually no consequence on processes running, but seem to confuse
"real-time" applications like mplayer.

I tried to isolate the problem by changing windowmanager, but to no
effect. Now I would like to revert to the "old" kernel-image-2.6.8-1-686,
and check whether the problem disappears.  But unfortunately, the deb
seems to have already disappearded from the pool.

Could you please tell me where to find the kernel-image-2.6.8-1-686
package?

Thanks in advance.
g.bonacci